Cotton salwar kameez has beautiful prints scattered over. Daman and neck is decorated with contrasting printed patchwork. Contrast bottom with printed dupatta is adding more grace in this beautiful Churidar Suit.








Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About
Popular Posts
-
Architectural Fashion Design Pics It's been a while since I've done a particular category topic . So I decided to proceed with one...
-
Colorful BandHani Dresses Designs- Made of high quality cotton. Elegant design available in enticing colors in the band Hani. Lots of varia...
-
Here’s the latest sneaker line-up from Givenchy for the Spring/Summer 2011 Collection , and as always Givenchy introduces more interesting...
-
Cartier Golden Wedding Bands 18K yellow, rose, and white gold Trinity rings by Cartier, $1,050 Match the colors of fall with a yellow, ros...
-
Further to my previous post about my style hero, Trussardi Creative Director, Milan Vukmirovic here , I am happy to announce Tommy Ton of ...
-
Next to the adidas Originals Nizza Hi Lux Giraffe , the above fur version is certainly among the most controversial kicks to come from the...
-
Originally spotted during last year’s Fall/Winter campaign, French brand Bleu de Paname returns its classic wool jacket for this year’s W...
-
Bubble Boy: (sarcastic tone) Sam i'm LOVING the outfits they just get better and better... (laughs to self but makes sure I hear) Just...
Blog Archive
Powered by Blogger.



very beautiful printed cotton salwar kameez collection.
ReplyDeleteAs well as printed dupatta is adding more grace in these lovley Churidar Suits.
Thank you for sharing..